WHY WE'RE DIFFERENT
We expect that many stations looking to make a change in their programming these days are AMs which have acquired a translator on FM. Our own observations show that a majority of these AM stations have been plugged into a satellite-delivered format ... and we can't blame you if you're one of those, because the ad revenue just hasn't been there for stand-alone AMs. Obviously, that's going to change once you're selling a FM signal.
We believe our approach is better than a national format via satellite. And here's why:
Any questions we didn't cover above? Please call or e-mail us.
- When you sign your agreement, we will send you the currently active library pre-loaded on a hard drive. This means that even though we thoroughly research what songs are getting airplay at Classic Hits stations nationwide (from which we can determine the average listener appeal of every song) if for some reason you feel a song doesn't fit your market, we can remove it. No more having to play every song the "national program director" has scheduled on the feed.
- We design unique format "hot clocks" for your station based upon your projected commercial load, information features, and other programming considerations. If you have hours with less music (like a live morning show, local call-in program, or coverage of local sporting events) we will adjust the clocks to maintain the balance of song categories for those hours.
- Your clocks are never "set in stone" ... although we will send you automation logs a week or two in advance, if changes need to be made we can easily rerun them with updated clocks and send them via e-mail. Every client station is important to us, and we will never "put you off" when you have concerns about how The Eighties Channel™ sounds on your station.
- We don't have a "national spot inventory" that you need to clear regardless of whether or not you were carrying the format during a given hour. Every minute of every hour is yours to sell locally ... and we can create clocks with more music and less commercial breaks for nights, weekends, or any hours you need them.
- Speaking of advertising, we will consult with you via telephone and e-mail regarding sales promotions and listener events. These can be scheduled as needed with your station manager, sales manager, and operations manager, with no additional charge for these consultations, up to twice monthly. We don't just send you the format and wish you luck. We want to be your partner in success.